drive.google.com did not allow us to establish the connection

Direcció Escolapies

Jan 23, 2023, 3:33:31 AM1/23/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum

This message has been appearing for a few days now. What can I do?

Joseph Schmidt

Jan 23, 2023, 9:50:29 AM1/23/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Are you trying to use a Shared Drive?  I don't believe Flubaroo will work with a shared drive.

Did the Workplace support or IT department make any changes?

Try an incognito window in Chrome.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2023 at 3:33 AM Direcció Escolapies <direcci...@escolapiessantmarti.org> wrote:

This message has been appearing for a few days now. What can I do?

Dave Abouav

Jan 24, 2023, 11:41:17 AM1/24/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
The “Drive connection” errors arise because you are logged in with more than one Google account at a time and this can sometimes cause confusion for Add-ons. Please sign out of all accounts and sign back in with only the account you use Flubaroo with.

--
edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact