autograde won't set

Andrew Jones

May 7, 2021, 4:27:55 PM5/7/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
For the past week or so, I cannot set a google sheet to auto-grade.  It gets the last screen "Flubaroo - Share Grades", and just spins.  With older spread sheets, I can disable auto-grade, and then enable it successfully, but nothing created within the last week or so.  I tried to do it with a different computer, but no luck.

Joseph Schmidt

May 7, 2021, 5:40:19 PM5/7/21
to flubaroo discussions
Are you using Team or Shared drive?  My old brain isn't thinking of anything else that could cause the issue.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.