#ERROR (formula parse error)

NDCRTC Courses

Jun 22, 2021, 6:56:52 AM6/22/21
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I am getting this error for all of my formula versions. given as follows:

%=(FLB_RESPONSE=”All of these”,4,0)

%=(FLB_RESPONSE=”All of these”,4,if(FLB_RESPONSE=””,0,-1))

in first formula i am just trying to calculate normal grades where correct answer gets 4 marks else 0

in second formula i am trying to applu negative grading where correct anwer gets 4, incorrect gets -1 and blank gets 0

kindly help me with the solution

Flubaroo Joe

Jun 22, 2021, 9:08:31 AM6/22/21
to flubaroo discussions
I don't see the "IF" in your example to make it a valid formula.  All Flubaroo does is replace the token FLB_RESPONSE with the cell where the formula should look.

There should be a valid formula in the grade sheet where you expect to see the grade.  Look at that formula and you should be able to see your problem.

If you still have a problem please share the spreadsheet and form with flubar...@edcode.org with edit rights.

Dave or I will take a look.

Please include some detail about the problem so we can locate the problem quicker.