Flubaroo Assignment

Trevor Derksen

Dec 1, 2022, 10:39:56 AM12/1/22
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
i use Flubaroo for my assessments. Why does it take 8-12 times of trying to enable the auto-grading before it takes? This is ridiculous.

Carlos Pascual

Dec 1, 2022, 11:45:21 AM12/1/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I m having problems to grade the exams. A few months ago I didnt have problems but now yes. Luckily I could do it in only one pc but in others not. I cant pass the 1st step and it says sth like go backwards...
Is it sth everyone happen?. Is it happening since a few weeks ago for any reason?. Please I need help. I ll have to grade again in 2 weeks...
Thank you

Enviado de Samsung Mobile
Obtener Outlook para Android

i use Flubaroo for my assessments. Why does it take 8-12 times of trying to enable the auto-grading before it takes? This is ridiculous.

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 1, 2022, 2:07:21 PM12/1/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
To my knowledge, there have been no changes to Flubaroo.

Try an incognito window in Chrome.  My guess is that the Workplace or IT folks made a change.

Dave Abouav

Dec 3, 2022, 4:49:31 PM12/3/22
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
i use Flubaroo for my assessments. Why does it take 8-12 times of trying to enable the auto-grading before it takes? This is ridiculous.

Trevor - What happens when you try to enable auto-grade "before it takes"? Do you see an error of some kind? Or does it just hang or time out?

On Thu, Dec 1, 2022 at 7:40 AM Trevor Derksen <tder...@stdavid.org> wrote:
i use Flubaroo for my assessments. Why does it take 8-12 times of trying to enable the auto-grading before it takes? This is ridiculous.

edCode.org: A community of teachers and developers creating free, open-source tools for education.

Questions about Flubaroo?  Visit flubaroo.com/contact