Grading

Nelson Ribon

Dec 18, 2020, 2:32:23 PM12/18/20
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
I am trying to share grades via Google Drive using flubaroo and I keep getting a message that states, "drive.google.com refused to connect." I get the same message when I try and re-grade the assignment. Anyone have this issue?

Joseph Schmidt

Dec 18, 2020, 3:09:56 PM12/18/20
to flubaroo discussions
Are you signed onto more than one account?  Are you using a shared drive?

Make a copy of the grade sheet and regrade.

Let us know if any of the above works.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 2:32 PM Nelson Ribon <njnr...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to share grades via Google Drive using flubaroo and I keep getting a message that states, "drive.google.com refused to connect." I get the same message when I try and re-grade the assignment. Anyone have this issue?

Dave Abouav

Dec 19, 2020, 6:23:16 PM12/19/20
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
As Joe alluded to, this is usually the result of being logged in to Google accounts at the same time. You should be logged in only with the one you intend to use Flubaroo with.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone