Issues with Autograde in Google Workspace

grod...@whbschools.org

May 25, 2023, 7:21:53 AM5/25/23
to Flubaroo Discussion Forum
Hello.  Is anyone experiencing any issue with the autograde feature in a Google Workspace account?

I have not been able to set my forms/sheets to auto grade for 2 months now in my schools google workspace account . I have been in touch with my google workspace administrator but they said nothing has changed on their end.  I have been using my personal account to run my autograde forms outside of my schools workspace account and it has worked but I have a 100 email quota that is easily reached and is causing me headaches. When I was able to use Flubaroo autograde in my schools workspace account I had a 1500 email quota.

I am considering getting my own Google workspace account for my domain BUT did not want run into the same trouble if there is an issue with the autograde feature working with Google Workspace.

Thanks for you time,
Ben

Joseph Schmidt

May 25, 2023, 8:07:00 AM5/25/23
to flubaroo-dis...@googlegroups.com
Try to uninstall Flubaroo and re-install it.  That might fix the problem.

Let us know if it works.