Getting into table studies.

Jefferson Costa

Jun 1, 2023, 1:59:11 AM6/1/23
to FLTK
Hi all ! :)

I need a tutorial to understand tables. The Fl_Table and Fl_Table_Row classes have a lot of methods and the codes with them use a lot of fl_draw functions. Is there any step-by-step material that gives me a complete overview of tables ?

Regards,
Jeffah

Greg Ercolano

Jun 1, 2023, 11:17:47 AM6/1/23
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com

On 5/31/23 20:27, Jefferson Costa wrote:

Hi all ! :)

I need a tutorial to understand tables. The Fl_Table and Fl_Table_Row classes have a lot of methods and the codes with them use a lot of fl_draw functions. Is there any step-by-step material that gives me a complete overview of tables ?

    AFAIK there aren't any tutorials for Fl_Table.

    I did write this description about 10 yrs ago that may help you:
    https://groups.google.com/g/fltkgeneral/c/1n1QuXkepHg/m/7fsTyIz23UAJ

    There's also this thread which may help you:
    https://groups.google.com/g/fltkgeneral/c/MzrHqFT1zDU/m/bBlB3yaFGF8J

Jefferson Costa

Jun 1, 2023, 7:59:13 PM6/1/23
to 'Matthias Melcher' via fltk.general
Ok Greg :) Thks. I’ll check that out.
By the way, I’m tasting 😋 many codes from your site. It’s beeing very helpful.

Daniel G.

Jun 1, 2023, 11:41:26 PM6/1/23
to fltk.general

Jefferson Costa

Jun 3, 2023, 2:57:08 AM6/3/23
to 'Matthias Melcher' via fltk.general
Ok Daniel, but where is the header ?

Greg Ercolano

Jun 3, 2023, 9:18:58 AM6/3/23
to fltkg...@googlegroups.com
On 6/2/23 16:14, Jefferson Costa wrote:
Ok Daniel, but where is the header ?

    Change Daniel's url to end in .h instead of .cxx and you can download it too, e.g.
    https://projects.nwrk.biz/projects/fltk-mvc-templ/repository/revisions/master/entry/_template/src/ViewFluid.h

Jefferson Costa

Jun 3, 2023, 9:36:09 PM6/3/23
to 'Matthias Melcher' via fltk.general
Great ! I get it. :) Thks.

Jefferson Costa

Jun 3, 2023, 9:54:09 PM6/3/23
to 'Matthias Melcher' via fltk.general
It's actually a complete project. I went through it quickly and didn't realize it was part of a project.