Fl_Spinner: look of widget has changed (or something)

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Greg Ercolano

未讀,
2023年1月6日 晚上7:01:012023/1/6
收件者:fltkc...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the input field for Fl_Spinner has become locked to a certain size,
causing the buttons to be much larger than the input field.

Currently I seem to get gray bars above and below the white input field unless I
make the widget as small as the input field, which is "too small".

This happened recently somehow, as I made the below screenshots for the docs recently,
(i.e. the "Default" and "GTK+" in the below, which look right).

Here's what the spinner looks like now inside fluid, and the generated program looks the same:

Greg Ercolano

未讀,
2023年1月6日 晚上8:46:482023/1/6
收件者:fltkc...@googlegroups.com
On 1/6/23 16:00, Greg Ercolano wrote:
It looks like the input field for Fl_Spinner has become locked to a certain size,
causing the buttons to be much larger than the input field.

This happened recently somehow..

    Running a bisect now to figure this out..

Greg Ercolano

未讀,
2023年1月6日 晚上9:09:202023/1/6
收件者:fltkc...@googlegroups.com

    Since this seems to be a bug, I opened issue #638 for this.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息