Three more instances of resizable() which should probably be is_resizable()

Daniel Harding

Mar 3, 2024, 3:41:41 PMMar 3
to fltk.coredev

I did a quick scan of the code in the root src/ directory and there are three more instances of resizable() which I believe should most likely be is_resizable() instead.

I didn't want to open a bug report because I do not have a Linux setup with a Wayland compositor or a MacBook with macOS < 10.7.0 so I need to leave it to a developer to verify and fix.

Thanks.

Manolo

Mar 3, 2024, 5:09:11 PMMar 3
to fltk.coredev

That should be fixed now with commit f87aad7
Thanks

Daniel Harding

Mar 4, 2024, 9:14:58 AMMar 4
to fltk.coredev
Thank you, Manolo. It's much appreciated.