Feature request: Fl_Window::get_size_range()

Gonzalo Garramulo

May 25, 2024, 8:28:36 AMMay 25
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
Currently, I am hard-coding the size ranges in my code, according to the
ones I set in fluid.  But it would be good to allow retrieving the
min_w, min_h sizes from the window itself.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggar...@gmail.com

Albrecht Schlosser

May 26, 2024, 4:02:24 AMMay 26
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
On 5/25/24 14:28 Gonzalo Garramulo wrote:
Currently, I am hard-coding the size ranges in my code, according to the ones I set in fluid.  But it would be good to allow retrieving the min_w, min_h sizes from the window itself.

Indeed, that's something I thought about as well. Please open a GitHub Issue (feature request) but don't expect it to be in 1.4.0 -- although it *might* be added in 1.4.0 if it's easy to implement.