BUG: Long menus on MacOS running off screen

Gonzalo Garramuno

Dec 25, 2021, 11:57:23 PM12/25/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
Long menus, as in the attached picture, fall off the main screen and can be selected but not seen as they remain below the dockbar (and the scrolling does not happen up to them).  The behavior on Linux is that the menu scrolls beyond the bottom of the screen,

Gonzalo Garramuno
ggar...@gmail.com

Gonzalo Garramuno

Dec 26, 2021, 5:42:06 AM12/26/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com
Find attached a demo program showing the issue.
menubutton.cxx

Manolo

Dec 29, 2021, 11:29:41 AM12/29/21
to fltk.coredev
The problem reported here should be fixed now in the git repo, both in master and in branch-1.3.

Gonzalo Garramuno

Dec 29, 2021, 8:18:36 PM12/29/21
to fltkc...@googlegroups.com

> El 29 dic. 2021, a las 13:29, Manolo <manol...@gmail.com> escribió:
>
> The problem reported here should be fixed now in the git repo, both in master and in branch-1.3.

I verify it now works like Linux, where the menu appears over the dockbar and also scrolls beyond.

Gonzalo Garramuno
ggar...@gmail.com