fbp

Paul Tarvydas

May 14, 2021, 11:13:58 AM5/14/21
to Flow Based Programming
"Question for Paul T.: how does Alex Kelley fit in with this discussion?   I couldn't find him in the conversation..."

Alex Kelley is not directly involved in this discussion.  I *thought* that this was a local mail-client thing of mine (MacOS continues to surprise me).  My mail client insists on appending Alex Kelley to my emails to this list (even when I delete and manually enter the name of the list).

I am replying in a "new thread" in the hopes of getting rid of that artifact...

[If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be happy for guidance].

pt