People still downloading JavaFBP from SourceForge - need to switch to GitHub

Paul Morrison

Jul 29, 2016, 11:32:11 AM7/29/16
to Flow Based Programming
Abject apologies!  I have been working with ("classical") FBP software on GitHub so long that I'm afraid it never occurred to me that people might still be downloading software from my SourceForge project... but apparently they still are!  :-)

I should stress that the software on SourceForge is still pretty good, but will be missing a number of more recent enhancements, and will have undergone 2 years' less evolution and testing than the GitHub versions.

I have therefore marked the SourceForge project as "Deprecated", and put in a pointer to the Github web site - https://github.com/jpaulm .  Does anyone know if there is a more formal way of doing this, short of deleting the whole project -  which I'm not quite ready to do...?

Please spread the word!

Thanks in advance, and again apologies for allowing this situation to persist for so long.

Best regards,

J. Paul Rodker Morrison