project collaboration jams - thoughts and discussion

Paul Tarvydas

Oct 15, 2022, 4:37:57 PM10/15/22
to Flow Based Programming
This is not (directly) FBP.  I post it here since it might pose an interesting challenge to FBPers and might help in popularizing FBP and FBP-like ideas.
I think that we need "project collaboration jams" and summarize my random thoughts here: https://publish.obsidian.md/programmingsimplicity/2022-09-19-Project+Collaboration+Jams.
Suggested goal: to create Discords on a per-*project* basis.  A project is created by a team of domain experts, where the various domains needed for the project are very different from one another.
I intended to create a Discord server for this, but never got around to it.
Discussion encouraged.

pt

Paul Morrison

Oct 15, 2022, 5:48:05 PM10/15/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
I am very sorry to inform you that unfortunately Paul Morrison passed away very recently.

His wife/widow

Mathieu Ledru

Oct 16, 2022, 12:40:31 AM10/16/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I’m sorry to hear that. We never met but I did learn lot from him about FBP. My thoughts go to Paul Morrison and his family.

Bob Corrick

Dec 4, 2022, 7:31:47 PM12/4/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com

Paul Morrison

Dec 5, 2022, 7:23:31 PM12/5/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com

Paul Morrison

Dec 5, 2022, 7:25:43 PM12/5/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much Bob Corrick…

kevin

Dec 23, 2022, 8:23:30 PM12/23/22
to flow-based-...@googlegroups.com

Oh no!  That is so sad to hear.

What a great and wonderful man who contributed so much value to this community and the programming community at large.

He will be missed.

Kevin