Multi-threading is Blazor WASM realized

Ruud Steltenpool

Mar 13, 2022, 4:53:01 PM3/13/22
to Flow Based Programming

Paul Morrison

Mar 14, 2022, 10:11:06 AM3/14/22
to Flow Based Programming
Hi Ruud!  Hope you are doing well!  I am not sure how WASM fits in here, assuming it's the same WebAssembly...

I thought WASM might be useful for building reusable FBP components, so I have built a Go FBP implementation - https://github.com/jpaulm/gofbp.  I think I can generate WASM components from Go - but I don't see an easy way to hook them together - also Go doesn't seem to have anything corresponding to jar files or DLLs...  So I have a Go FBP implementation, but the only way to get its components to talk to a "larger" ecosystem seems to be via sockets...  So does this announcement help?!

Cheers!