JSON Chart Configuration

David Smith

Feb 6, 2014, 1:16:45 AM2/6/14
to flo...@googlegroups.com
So far I am fairly impressed with flotr2, but I have a dilemma I am trying to work out; While the data argument takes native JSON objects, the chart configuration does not utilize a valid JSON format.

I wanted to use AJAX to basically grab my two JSON files (data.json and config.json) and put them as arguments directly into the draw function but it creates errors. The short term band-aid is to make a data transformation method that turns beautiful JSON conforming functions into an uglier configuration or fork flotr2 and perform a major rewrite.

Is there any future road map or some easier way of utilizing a clean json file for a graph configuration?