Unable to get candlestick example to work from flot-plugins repo

ewmailing

Oct 26, 2021, 9:25:41 AM10/26/21
to Flot graphs
Hello, I am hoping to make some candlestick graphs with Flot. I found the flot-plugins repo at https://github.com/flot/flot-plugins which contains a candlestick plugin.

I tried loading the JUMFloat.candlestick.html example found in the examples/JUMFlot directory of that repo, but it does not load correctly.

I am not a web expert by any means, so I blindly started fixing the paths to load the jquery.*.js files at the top of the .html file. I then started adding a lot more entries to include the ones from the core Flot distribution because the errors being reported made it seem it was missing dependencies.

This got me a little farther, but the browser debugger is currently stuck in the jquery.flot.candlestick.js, complaining about s.nearBy.

I think I'm in over my head. Can somebody tell me how to get this example running?

Thank you