jquery.flot.navegate.js library 2017 version php for linux where can I find?

Sistema de Monitoreo de Energía NRGY

May 31, 2022, 3:07:09 PM5/31/22
to Flot graphs
I am working on a graph and I require that when I zoom it only move one axis.

The idea is to keep it fixed on the y-axis, and by means of zoom you can expand and contract the x-axis, in the 2014 version of the jquery.flot.navigate.js library the following commands do not work

  xaxis: {
         axisZoom: true, //zoom axis when mouse over it is allowed
         plotZoom: true, //zoom axis is allowed for plot zoom
         axisPan: true, //pan axis when mouse over it is allowed
         plotPan: true, //pan axis is allowed for plot pan
}
I thank you in advance for any information you can give me.