Tooltips(plothover)on multiple charts on the same page

Steve Chambers

Jun 29, 2019, 7:41:12 AM6/29/19
to Flot graphs
Hi, is it possible to have Tooltips(plothover)on multiple charts on the same page?
I can only get one plot to show tooltips, the others don't seem to trigger plothover event.Grid is set to hoverable on each plot.
As i am using jquery-3.2.1 i have .on instead of .bind.
$('#chart-orders, #chart-previous-orders').on('plothover', function (event, pos, item) {

Tried both bind/on, didn't make a difference. Only one chart will show the tooltips?

I tried adding all the javascripts from the source(not including jquery.js) and mousewheel from the library.

Is there an example i can look at for multi charts on one page with tooltips? I cant find any on the examples page.

Regards
Steve