Re: Flot Bar Graph with multiple bars side by side

Ced

Jan 7, 2013, 3:37:09 PM1/7/13
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
I have used this plugin: http://en.benjaminbuffet.com/labs/flot/
I have not tried it with flot 0.8 beta.

On Monday, January 7, 2013 9:18:16 AM UTC-8, Scott Cameron wrote:
I am currently using jquery_flot_multi.js to create a bar chart with multiple bars that show next to one another.  This plugin no longer works when I upgrade to the latest version of flot.  Does anyone know of an updated plugin or a way to keep the plugin i am using working with the latest version.

Thanks
Scott

DNS

Jan 7, 2013, 5:07:11 PM1/7/13
to flot-...@googlegroups.com
I don't have time at the moment to do my own testing, but if you can provide a test case and some more info on how/why the plugin doesn't work, I can see whether it's something that we broke and hopefully fix it.