flot repo currently unable to produce new versions (confidently)

atm.g...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2021, 11:27:16 AM7/16/21
to Flot graphs
Just posting a general notice that currently the flot repo is not configured to run its CI against the new location that Travis CI requires (travis-ci.com). At the moment, I am unable to change the settings to enable this. Until we can make this change we will not be able to allow further PRs to be submitted, nor can we publish new versions (without having the appropriate confidence level in the quality).

I will be working on correcting this, either through getting access to the settings for the repo, or as a last resort, forking flot and possibly moving the community onto the new fork as the primary repo (and hopefully maintaining the module name, despite the fork).

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

-Jonathan