HAPPY NEWS FLOSS CELL

1 view

FLOSS CELL CEC

Jul 3, 2009, 11:02:40 AM7/3/09
to FLOSS CELL CEC
Yesterday we got a mail from one of our senior(Manoj Iyer (CEC 1st
batch) who works as kernel maintanence engineer @ CANONICAL expressing
UBNTU's interest in having a tie up with CEC. His mail is as follows.

" I see that you have a pretty active FOSS group. I recently had an
opportunity to talk to our Central Asia manager based in Mumbai, and
he expressed an interest in interfacing with CEC's FOSS group."

I think this is our best opportunity.

Mobin Skariya

Jul 4, 2009, 1:56:24 AM7/4/09
to flossc...@gmail.com, floss-c...@googlegroups.com
timely response is needed else we will miss this great oppurtunity.. so execom members please respond immediately and let other floss members know about the whole process.

--
Mobin Skariya
Mob no:9496324925

--