The poor condition of floss notice board

Nithin Jose

Jul 17, 2009, 11:54:18 PM7/17/09
to floss-c...@googlegroups.com
The floss cell of cec met last year to  discuss our future programmes. In that meeting it was announced that we were allotted a notice board. Then it was decided to make the floss cell active and 1st thing was to start from the notice board.
Every class had to take the responsibility of filling the notice board with appropriate content starting from S4A.
Next week we did create the floss title and contents for the notice board and put them there. But after that no one cared about that at all and the articles we placed there remains till today..
We know that FLOSS cell of cec is dying. But if we are to resurrect it then we shouldnt be idle like this...

Regards
Nithin Jose
FLOSS rep S4A
CEC

Harisankar P S

Jul 18, 2009, 9:32:50 AM7/18/09
to jose....@yahoo.com, floss-c...@googlegroups.com
Indeed we planned on doing that but, the problem was that it was in march and soon the university exams for the seniors and the year ended. :( .So no one updated :( .
--
Friendly greetings,

Harisankar P S

Harisankar P S

Jul 18, 2009, 9:46:02 AM7/18/09
to jose....@yahoo.com, floss-c...@googlegroups.com
;) we can forget the class rotation and update it with some articles :).

Harisankar PS
S3 C
Open Source Supporter