Two floss cec groups.

Shiv Shankar

Aug 11, 2009, 12:07:27 AM8/11/09
to floss-c...@googlegroups.com
Guys,
This is just to bring into notice that there are two mailing list for our floss cell. One is in google groups and the other in freelist (i think), created by githin. The freelist is quite inactive but has quite a few linux enthusiast like fooby, githin and amal, it would be good if they where welcomed into this list.

Regards,
-- shiv

Stephen Leacock  - "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some day die, which is not so."

Harisankar P S

Aug 11, 2009, 10:55:52 AM8/11/09
to fsl...@gmail.com, floss-c...@googlegroups.com
Does it work - i think this new group was created because it didnt work
--
Friendly greetings,

Harisankar P S

jestin

Aug 24, 2009, 9:47:12 AM8/24/09
to FLOSS CELL CEC
This group is created because Githin chettan told us that he didn't
remember the password of the freelist group. Also at that time the
group was inactive.