class on networking

Nithin Jose

Jul 18, 2009, 12:03:11 AM7/18/09
to floss-c...@googlegroups.com
Floss Cell
It would be great if someone could take some classes on networking.
Regarding
1. Setting up a LAN
2. Setting up a Wi Fi

Nthin Jose
Mob No: 9895292754

Arunanand T A

Jul 18, 2009, 5:52:03 AM7/18/09
to jose....@yahoo.com, floss-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It would be great if FOCES does it.. There are chances, if a group of
juniors come up with assurance that they will indeed attend. We can
arrange, of course. Kindly discuss and reply.

Regrads,

Arunanand T A,
CEC 2010 CS.

http://ceconline.wordpress.com
http://arunta007.wordpress.com
--

Thanking you,
Best Regards,

Arunanand T.A,

Event Manager,
SUMMIT 09 (http://www.cecsummit.org)

2010 Computer Science and Engineering.
College of Engineering Chengannur - 689121 (http://www.ceconline.edu)

Mob: +91 - 9495 08 76 82 / 9995 15 34 16

Blog: http://www.arunta007.wordpress.com

http://www.ceconline.wordpress.com

jestin

Jul 18, 2009, 10:31:14 PM7/18/09
to FLOSS CELL CEC
"It would be great if FOCES does it.". I cant understand why you
posted this reply in FLOSS forum. As far as I know FLOSS/FOSS and
FOCES are two different forums in our college, FLOSS is meant for
promoting free software and related areas/technologies . Since the
question is asked in this forum, I think Nithin Jose is interested in
knowing about Linux Networking.

This link may help you in setting up LAN in Debian/Ubuntu
http://www.debianadmin.com/ubuntu-networking-for-basic-and-advanced-users.html

On Jul 18, 2:52 pm, Arunanand T A <arunta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be great if FOCES does it.. There are chances, if a group of
> juniors come up with assurance that they will indeed attend. We can
> arrange, of course. Kindly discuss and reply.
>
> Regrads,
>
> Arunanand T A,
> CEC 2010 CS.
>
> http://ceconline.wordpress.comhttp://arunta007.wordpress.com

Arunanand T A

Jul 19, 2009, 7:31:44 AM7/19/09
to FLOSS CELL CEC
Hi all,

I am sorry if my comment has been mistaken. What I meant is there's an
offer made to FOCES, very recently, to conduct a class on networking,
by an outside orga

Thanking you,
Best Regards,

Arunanand T.A,

Event Manager,
SUMMIT 09 (http://www.cecsummit.org)

2010 Computer Science and Engineering.
College of Engineering Chengannur - 689121 (http://www.ceconline.edu)

Mob: +91 - 9495 08 76 82 / 9995 15 34 16

Blog: http://www.arunta007.wordpress.com

http://www.ceconline.wordpress.com

Sent from Cochin, KL, India

Midhun George

Jul 19, 2009, 11:05:08 AM7/19/09
to jest...@hotmail.com, FLOSS CELL CEC
Dear Friends,
Whatever it is, try to get together in a class room and discuss about network rather than discussing about its organization.
You can do it. Best wishes from our side. You guys are in college only na, try to gather there and discuss. So it will be more effective.

"Happy Hacking"
Midhun 2009 CS

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:01 AM, jestin <jest...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--