Schedule

lesley...@aol.com

Feb 8, 2011, 8:52:01 AM2/8/11
to florida-onen...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
Is there a schedule available online for this weekends intensive?
Thanks,
Lesley Sullivan

Prudence Prajna

Feb 8, 2011, 9:38:29 AM2/8/11
to Florida Oneness Intensive
SCHEDULE

Feb 11, 5-7PM - Registration

Feb 11, 7-10PM - Doug Bentley - "The Oneness Phenomenon"

Free & Open to the Public, subject to available seating

Preference given to course participants

Feb 12-13 - "Oneness Bhakti Yoga" - Deepening for Deeksha Givers

Sat Feb 12 8AM-Midnight

Sun Feb 13 8AM-8PM

Feb 12-13 - "Oneness Awakening" - To Become a Deeksha Giver

Sat Feb 12 8AM- Midnight

Sun Feb 13 8AM-8PM

http://www.onenessmovementflorida.org/2011FloridaIntensive.htm

Rev Dr Michael Milner

Feb 8, 2011, 10:07:11 AM2/8/11
to florida-onen...@googlegroups.com
OK... Thanks for that Prudence. I will be sending everyone an email in the next day or so with all details and a schedule incuding meal times, etc.

In the Service of the Divine,
Helping Humanity Awaken into Oneness!

Michael

Rev. Dr. Michael Milner, PhD
Oneness Trainer

When we begin to accept ourselves exactly as we are,

experiencing the full content of each moment without conflict or resistance,

and join together around the world with others whose hearts are flowering,

the Light of Infinite Love will flood the Earth!