Room Sharing

Barbara Steel

Feb 9, 2011, 1:59:27 PM2/9/11
to Florida Oneness Intensive
Hello Oneness Trainers, through this Google group I was able to
secure roommates. I unfortunately no long have space available in my
hotel suite at the Mainsail. I look forward to meeting and seeing all
of you at the Intensive.
Peace and Blessings.
Barbara

sgeo...@tampabay.rr.com

Feb 9, 2011, 7:56:52 PM2/9/11
to florida-onen...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
My name is Sharon George and I am a Oneness Blessing Giver who will be participating in the Oneness event this coming weekend at the Mainsail Resort in Tampa. I am interested in sharing a room with someone during the event for Friday and Saturday night. I know this is short notice but if there is still someone who is looking for someone to share a room with, I'd like to be considered. I have made a reservation at another hotel in the area and only have until tomorrow to cancel that reservation without being charged. Thank you,
Sharon George