Sun 7 Feb Update / Room Sharing ~ Mainsail Suites ~ FL Oneness Intensive

1 view

Prudence Prajna

Feb 6, 2011, 10:10:28 PM2/6/11
to Florida Oneness Intensive
On this update, there are only ADDITIONS (no advisements received for
removal from the listing)

Om Shanti Oneness Family

Listed below are your names, and the names of fellow OBGs wishing to
share rooms at the Mainsail Suites Hotel; and one ride share request

About the Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center.
One and Two Bedroom suites, have Queen size beds in each bedroom --
$99/night whether one or two bdrm. Many or Most are doubling up, two
to a room (two to a queen size bed), up to four to a suite (could be
5, there is also a (non-pullout) sofa in each suite), to split the $99
up to 4 or even 5 ways. When responding to room sharing, Its good for
to Be Clear if it is or it is not acceptable to you to double up in a
room. and, you are not responding to me (except to let me know that,
you're good -- you've found your room sharing situation, so i will
stop sending your info out).

Once you are set with your room sharing family at the Intensive, its
good if you send to all your fellow room sharers the following info:
your full name, cell phone #, flight info, city and state where you
are from. this is good intro info, and could come in handy for
everyone to have everyone else's info.

If you had any difficulty with registering at the Mainsail Suites
Hotel -- did you mention ONENESS when contacting them? (the facility
is reserved for us)

Also, i will be posting your requests for sharing situations on the FL
Oneness Intensive Google group, but, folks have to send an e-mail to
me to receive your contact info (so your info is not posted directly
on the internet). Here is the link to the group:
http://groups.google.com/group/florida-oneness-intensive it is
recommended you check it regularly, and you may wish to place your own
post there that can be directly responded to.

... be proactive - don't wait to be contacted -- if everyone does
that, no one makes contact ...

unless and until you tell me you have a room sharing situation, i will
continue posting your info and sending you updated e-mail.
-- Thank You for keeping me posted. SRI AMMABHAGHAVAN SARANAM!

Here is the list of folks, which is simply their/your info, in their/
your own words:

********************************

Tina Hoffman <thoff...@gmail.com>
I have a two-bedroom suite at the Mainsail, and have a room available
with a queen bed and its own bathroom.
Namaste,
Tina

**************************

I have a bed available for SUNDAY night only

Leena
lig...@aol.com

****************************

jan...@nb.sympatico.ca
Hi, I do have a suite booked and I am coming by myself. If any female
wishes to share with me, that would be cool. You may reach me at
janh...@verizon.net for the next few weeks.
Thank you, xo

*******************************

Sue Chickering <schic...@hotmail.com>

I am one female looking to share somewhere in the area. I have a
camping mat and would sleep on the floor is anyone is looking to
really super save.

Thanks for coordinating.

Sue Chickering (603) 345-8178

*****************************

Jutta Strobel <jutta_...@yahoo.com>
looking for room on 2 bed-room suite for Fri, Sat, Sun
I am a blessing giver and trainer from Austin TX, and looking for a
room in a 2-bedroom suite at the main sail. I'd like to have the bed-
room by myself. Is anyone still looking for a room mate? Thanks.
*** Recommend Noni Kaufmann *** see below

**********************************

Diane Larkin <dcl3...@yahoo.com>
I would like to go on Friday evening that is open to everyone. If any
one lives in St.Pete and is not going to be staying in Tampa for the
weekend, I would be very greatful if my son and I could go along for
the ride on Friday evening only. I can even chip in for gas. I can be
reached at 727-373-9845. I live near disston plaza if that helps.
Thanks in advance. Namaste.
Diane

***********************************

MADAILÉIN Omeara <madail...@yahoo.com>
I understand the intensive for blessing givers is all weekend (11,12,
13th), is that right? Friday, Saturday and ends on Sunday, correct?

I am looking for someone to possibly share expenses with. I am coming
from Broward County. If you know anyone who would like to share the
ride and / or hotel, please let me know. Thanks kindly. M

***********************************

mark hester <artmar...@me.com>
I RESERVED A SUITE .
WE WILL ONLY BE USING 1/2 .
WE ARE GAY MALES,OPEN TO SHARING.
I HAVE AVAILABLE A ROOM WITH ITS OWN BATHROOM, WITH A DOUBLE/QUEEN
BED.
RESERVED FOR FRI SAT AND SUN NITE.
IF THIS WILL HELP.
PEACE
MARK HESTER

***************************************
I am a 45 year old Male looking any room space to share for The
Florida Oneness Intensive Weekend, if you have space, any questions or
need more information about me please contact me at 813-420-1198

Thank you,
Ron Dyer rd...@operpar.org

************************************

Jan S Yoder <jyo...@gmail.com>
I have a one-bedroom suite and will share it with someone or a
couple. If a single person we can flip for the couch - if a couple,
I'll give you the bedroom.
Jan S Yoder
Miami, FL
727-647-4815

Not sure if these are for wanting a room to share, or having a room to
share:

Hildy Baldwin
Phone 434-924-8599
H...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu

Lig...@aol.com
Leena Rose Miller

Jaclyn Klein <rawgo...@yahoo.com>

I have a room to share... we have four women now. All are willing to
accept one more female, if she is flexible and willing to sleep on the
living room sofa. (She would need to provide her own bedding.) She
would pay an equal portion of the room rate.

Thanks,
jackie klein
352-378-6617

Anthony V I <aving...@msn.com>

I have a bed avail. for a female at the Mainsail for both Friday and
Saturday evening.
Namaste'
Tony Ingoglia

I am in need of a roommate to share my Queen bed room in our suite in
Mainsail for Fri & sat.
Its possible that someone in our group could take it but as of now has
not.
Thanks

Joyfilled Blessings of Grace,

Lily Van Halen
li...@miraclesofoneness.com
li...@wishforlove.com

***********************************
David C. Peterson <healu...@gmail.com>

I'm sharing a 2 bdrm suite but the person I'm sharing with won't be
using their room on Sunday; so i'm looking for someone to share Sunday
night.
All my love and blessings,
David

OBG that has already participated in the Houston Oneness Intensive,
serving as helper at Oneness Florida Intensive.
I live in Memphis, and I was asking if anyone might be traveling
through here that I might catch a ride with. Otherwise I'm going to
have to see about airfare. I'm asking AB for their help cos I don't
have much money... but I'd really like to do seva for this program.

I'll let you know. Please let me know if you know of anyone who'd be
willing to host me while I'm there. I found someone that let me stay
at his house in Houston, so I see no reason why I can't manifest the
same for Tampa.

Love & blessings,
Michelle Hazel windc...@aol.com
*************************************

Noni Kaufman <noni.k...@gmail.com>

I have a suite reserved at the host hotel for Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday nights and would like to share. You can reach me by e-mail
anytime or by phone beginning Wednesday after 8:00 p.m. (I'm currently
in Mexico.) My number is 512-659-8367.
Namaste,
Noni

*********************************

Barbara Steel <bann...@gmail.com>

I'm Barbara Steel and I'm a Oneness Trainer from South Florida. I
will be supporting the event.
I have a suite and am willing to share.

Love and Light,
Barbara

Cindy Bergbower <headan...@hotmail.com>
My friend has a room available for one or two (sharing a bed) in her
suite.
Let me know....
Blessings,
~Sapphira