Upcoming Events

1 view

Ryan Price

Apr 28, 2008, 3:13:23 PM4/28/08
to Florida Creatives
For those of you who get into the Fringe Festival, the Fringe Preview
is tonight - 3-minute snippets from lots of shows, including some
original work to whet your appetite for this unjuried, experimental,
often progressive theatre festival.

Florida Creatives Happy Hour will happen at Loch Haven Park in May,
and we will be picking a show to attend together. Because you have to
buy the button before you buy tickets, it's worth it to see several
shows to get the mot of your $6 button fee. More on this later.

The next Florida Creatives is Monday, May 19th, 6PM in the green area
between the Science Center, the Orlando Museum of Art, the Orlando
Shakes, and the Orlando REP.

I've also gotten a couple of notices about this event at EA Tiburon
this Thursday, part of an "EA Speaker Series", featuring Dr. Karim
Abdel-Malek, Director of Computer Aided Design at the University of
Iowa and Craig Hoffman, Director of Visual Effects at EA Tiburon.

6 p.m. Thursday, May 1st - For more information and to Register,
please click on the link below.
http://www.tiburon.com/speaker/

If you've got May events you want to plug, we've got space to do that
on FloridaCreatives.com and here on this list. If you're on Facebook
or MySpace, search for our groups there and connect with your fellow
creatives.

Peace,
Ryan Price