Shiny and New

1 view

Ryan Price

Apr 16, 2008, 10:58:12 AM4/16/08
to Florida Creatives
OK, maybe not so shiny, yet. Rob has offered to help with that...

IF you haven't noticed, there is a new web site up at
FloridaCreatives.com

For the last week this site has been getting updated with bunches of
old stuff from the previous blog and wiki.

Lots of things will be broken for a little while as we make the
transition, but this is a very exciting time.

Anyone can make a group for any reason and get some basic resources,
like mail, forums, a wiki, member profiles, events (that repeat), rss
feeds and free web hosting.

Should I say that again? Any group can host their entire group's data
and conversations on this site, no questions asked. Please keep it
legal, y'all. Any attempts to overthrow the government will likely get
me arrested along with you so please be kind to the guy giving you the
free hosting.

Quick administrative notes:

Florida Creatives Happy Hour is this Monday at Crooked Bayou
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/463563/

Likemind.orl is this Friday at Lake Eola Panera Bread
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/472759

More to come.

Peace,
Ryan Price