Florida Creatives on St. Patrick's Day

Ryan Price

Mar 15, 2008, 10:13:31 PM3/15/08
to Florida Creatives
Yes, it's true, our regular monthly meeting happens to fall on March
17th, the day when people pretend to be Irish and put green food
coloring in foods I wouldn't like to see messed with.

Every month, we head downtown to the Crooked Bayou to hook up with our
friends from Florida Creatives and welcome first-timers to our
community. Happy Hour runs from 6PM to 9PM, and Crooked Bayou normally
has 2 for 1 drinks until 7.

With the BarCamp Technology and Media unconference coming up next
month, many of the organizers will be attending, and we'll be
discussing logistics and goals for the 2-day event.

Crooked Bayou is located at 50 E Central Blvd, across the street from
the Orlando Public Library and the Regional History Center.

We hope to see you there on Monday, and every third Monday of the
month after that.

Peace,
Ryan Price
FloridaCreatives.com