Florida Creatives Happy Hour Tonight 8/18

Ryan Price

Aug 18, 2008, 1:49:25 PM8/18/08
to Florida Creatives
Despite the looming tropical weather, Orlando's creative community is
not planning to cancel our monthly happy hour.

This month will mark 21 months in a row of third Monday happy hours at
Crooked Bayou. We always run from 6-9PM, and the Crooked Bayou staff
provides great food and drinks for us.

Monday, August 18th, 6-9 PM
Crooked Bayou, 50 E Central Blvd
Google Maps: http://is.gd/1HJQ
Across the street from the Library and the History Center.

ATTENTION:
This google groups list is no longer the best place to get email
updates - the Florida Creatives website has more event listings, and
all users can get email updates just by registering for the site.