Florida Creatives Happy Hour Tomorrow 7/21

Ryan Price

Jul 20, 2008, 11:31:04 AM7/20/08
to Florida Creatives
Monday, July 21, 2008
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Crooked Bayou
50 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL

Florida Creatives Happy Hour and BarCamp Orlando were recently named
"Best Place to Staff your Social Networking Startup" by the Orlando
Weekly as a part of their Best of Orlando contest. Thanks to the
editors for the honor!

Did you know there is now a Florida Creatives group in Brevard/East
Coast and Jacksonville? It's true - you can see more at
http://floridacreatives.com/group

This coming Monday is the 3rd Monday, which is when we head down to
the Crooked Bayou to meet up, catch up, and hatch new ideas during 3
of the best hours of my month.

Crooked is a cajun restaurant with some fun foods like hot tots, fried
pickles, gumbo, Shoyster Sandwiches, The Muff and oh so many more.
It's got "great atmosphere" according to Brevard founder Lawrence
Salberg.

Let's make July a great month to be involved with Florida Creatives.
There are 74 registered users on the FloridaCreatives.com site, but we
have many more folks following us via the mailing list, MySpace,
LinkedIn and Facebook - the more of us that are on the site can only
help the serendipity happen - uploading photos and adding links to
your personal sites or resumes, filling in interests, skills and bios
all provide so much value to the community.

The more you put into this group, the more we all get out of it. Write
a blog post, invite some friends, make this group your own!

Peace,
Ryan Price
FloridaCreatives.com