UCM not working

Paul Colman

May 14, 2015, 4:31:54 AM5/14/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I can't get into UCM. I get redirected to the 'Google no longer supports OAuth 1.0' page.

Does everyone else have the same problem?

Daniel Florey

May 14, 2015, 4:46:09 AM5/14/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Does this happen if you go right to www.ucm.me?
It still works for me.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Paul Colman <con...@cloud-book.co.uk> wrote:
I can't get into UCM. I get redirected to the 'Google no longer supports OAuth 1.0' page.

Does everyone else have the same problem?

Paul Colman

May 14, 2015, 5:17:47 AM5/14/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I cleared my cache so it at least took me to the UCM home page, but when I try loging in with Google it redirects me to the OAuth 1.0 page again.

Regards

Paul

Paul Colman FCA / Director 0191 4065 351 / pa...@cloud-book.co.uk

CloudBook Accountants Limited / Chartered Accountants / www.cloud-book.co.uk

Registered: in England & Wales; Number  08966635; Office 42 Sefton Avenue, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE6 5QR

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. CloudBook Accountants is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Paul Colman

Paul Colman

May 15, 2015, 4:25:09 AM5/15/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I've tried to log into UCM for the first time on a new device with a brand new Google account. I still get the redirection. I don't get the same error on other Google marketplace apps I'm using. It seems to me that it's a problem with UCM.

Daniel Florey

May 15, 2015, 5:55:19 AM5/15/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Paul,
thanks for the research!
I think I'll have to dig into this in the next week and will keep you updated!

Daniel

Daniel Florey

May 17, 2015, 11:08:36 AM5/17/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you please try again to login?
I've migrated the login to the new Oauth2.

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Paul Colman

May 18, 2015, 4:22:50 AM5/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I can log in, and it recognises the number of emails I've already sent, but I can't see any contacts. I can only see the Dashboard tab with my profile and I can't add any other tabs.

Paul Colman

May 18, 2015, 9:02:14 AM5/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Contacts has gone from UCM again. I can only see the Dashboard and Campaigns at the moment.

Paul Colman

May 18, 2015, 11:06:29 AM5/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I can log in and the Google tab is there now. However, I can't send smart emails. I get the following error after clicking send:

"500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details"

Daniel Florey

May 18, 2015, 12:09:02 PM5/18/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
which account did you use to send out the emails?
I may need to reset your account to make it work with the new API.

Paul Colman

May 18, 2015, 1:22:04 PM5/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com

It's con...@cloud-book.co.uk.

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.

Paul Colman

May 18, 2015, 1:23:08 PM5/18/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Don't delete any templates though please.

On 18 May 2015 17:09, "Daniel Florey" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.

Daniel Florey

May 19, 2015, 5:50:42 AM5/19/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Paul,
can you please login again to UCM?
It should ask you for permissions again, right?
Thanks,
Daniel

Paul Colman

May 19, 2015, 6:43:47 AM5/19/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I signed in again. It did ask for permissions. But I get the same error when trying to send an email.

Daniel Florey

May 19, 2015, 6:48:00 AM5/19/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Can you try again? We are getting closer...

Paul Colman

May 19, 2015, 7:07:33 AM5/19/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the email sent!
It took a few refreshed for the Google tab to appear. It did not ask for permissions this time. But the email sent and was received.
Thanks