Google sheet to PDF and than sent via email not possible?

Edwin Hudepol

Jul 13, 2015, 1:28:09 AM7/13/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys

Im new here and im trying to send a google sheet by email - in PDF format.

The trigger should be a form thats filled out - as soon the user submits the form - he should receive a sheet he filled out in his inbox.

I tried adding the columns to a doc but the columns wont load.

Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks a lot

-Edwin

Daniel Florey

Jul 13, 2015, 3:48:04 AM7/13/15
to floreysoft GmbH
You'll have to use a Google Docs template to embed the sheet as a table.
Sending the sheet directly is not yet supported.

Edwin Hudepol

Jul 14, 2015, 3:11:58 AM7/14/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Florey

Thanks for your message.

I tried that but the google docs template wont load the tables.

http://www.ultradox.com/preview?id=pdX29N1iAYmwPipAxsuS1aHSNLjfOv&actor=ed...@bookinghomie.com&iid=ZkXevfZD8sj5Oh6Miowu59255678

and

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eL-v5UhQvV3Og7K_WEaG3Wtm6ByA2l-6FSeD69XRozo/edit

the tables keep coming out empty no matter what i try :(

This is the original file where the columns should come from

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U2V5o9E7yubXDLDHQAO05JYWE3XnC-92MojmsmZ6z90/edit?usp=sharing

Am i doing something wrong?

Kind Regards,

Edwin Hudepol
Email: Ed...@BookingHomie.com
Skype: "EdwinBookingHomie"
Phone: +31 (0)20 820 8333
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "floreysoft" group.