What have I done wrong?

Philip at Hudson Architects

Nov 8, 2012, 7:19:41 AM11/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
I'm planning to use "shared contacts" for our whole architectural practice (12 people) - and we're generally using Google Apps.
I've set up everything using the 30 day trial - with a view to paying as soon as I I things work. I've set up shared groups, and I've added users. Those users have received system emails - and clicked the links. I was expecting the system would then simply proliferate those new groups and their contacts to those people. It's now a little less than 24 hours since I did this, and nothing has proliferated so far. Am I being too impatient?
Thanks,
Philip