AuthSub target path prefix does not match the provided "next" URL

raygram

Mar 26, 2012, 7:36:53 AM3/26/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I am getting this error from computers both on the corp network & from home & can not access our floreysoft shared contacts:

The page you have requested cannot be displayed. Another site was requesting access to your Google Account, but sent a malformed request. Please contact the site that you were trying to use when you received this message to inform them of the error. A detailed error message follows:

AuthSub target path prefix does not match the provided "next" URL.

Rob Slater

Apr 5, 2012, 12:17:56 PM4/5/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I'm getting the same thing. Any idea how to fix it? I've asked floreysoft and despite paying €100 for the pro version, I got very little help.

Daniel Florey

Apr 5, 2012, 12:40:51 PM4/5/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I guess you have registered the app but entered the wrong target URL.
Can you please double check that you've
- not added a space at the end of the url by accident.
- used https / http according to the url of you app

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Ryan Quellet

Apr 26, 2012, 2:34:19 PM4/26/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I am getting this error as well on our 50 user Enterprise edition.  When I first set up the application, I used https.  I then switched the url to http.  I believe that this is where the problem lies.

Google has the following message when I try to manage my URL's in Webmaster Central:
Verification failed for https://<custom_name_here>-sg.appspot.com/ using the Meta tag method (5 days ago). We couldn't find the verification meta tag.

I'd like to apply the new meta tag that Google has provided in order to solve this problem, but I am unable to administer our Shared Groups because of the  "AuthSub target path prefix does not match the provided "next" URL." error message that pops up when I try to log into Shared Groups to update the meta tag.

Please help!

Thanks,

Ryan

Daniel Florey