No Feedback - SharedGroups

Daniel Witt

Sep 28, 2014, 6:09:50 AM9/28/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

after my succesful trial i have upgraded my sharedgroups subscription to an medium enterprise subscription (119€). At the moment I have a pending invitation for deploy.f...@googlemail.com (since  24.09.2014!). The installation failed and i didn't get any feedback from floreysoft (send a bug-report, mail to deploy.f...@googlemail.com and in...@floreysoft.com)??? I paid for a full one-year subscription. At the moment the service isn't available for 4 days - how long should i wait until the service is succesful running?

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Daniel

Daniel Florey

Sep 28, 2014, 7:23:42 AM9/28/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
did you invite deploy1.floreysoft right from the Google App Engine dashboard?
deploy.floreysoft will not work due to certain limits in the Google cloud...
Can you please re-invite the deploy1.f...@gmail.com user and let me know if this helps?
Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel Witt

Sep 28, 2014, 7:55:23 AM9/28/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

thanks for your fast feedback. I have now invited deploy1 and will wait now until the invitation was accepted by your side.

Many thanks,
Daniel

Am Sonntag, 28. September 2014 12:09:50 UTC+2 schrieb Daniel Witt:
Hi,

after my succesful trial i have upgraded my sharedgroups subscription to an medium enterprise subscription (119€). At the moment I have a pending invitation for deploy.floreysoft@googlemail.com (since  24.09.2014!). The installation failed and i didn't get any feedback from floreysoft (send a bug-report, mail to deploy.floreysoft@googlemail.com and in...@floreysoft.com)??? I paid for a full one-year subscription. At the moment the service isn't available for 4 days - how long should i wait until the service is succesful running?

Daniel Witt

Sep 28, 2014, 12:25:55 PM9/28/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

i got a bad message from your system:

==============
Hello danie...@kico-ev.de,
for technical reasons we have not been able to accept your invitation as a developer for "Contact Application".

Daniel Florey

Sep 29, 2014, 5:20:12 AM9/29/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me ID+PWD?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel