Using Google Sheet formulas with Ultradox variables

Harkirat Singh

Jul 17, 2015, 5:38:26 AM7/17/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I am basically trying to create a dashboard of all the entries created using a particular form. The main reason behind this is that I want to capture the ${editResponseUrl} variable in a dashboard so that it can be easily used to update existing entries.

The steps I am trying to follow are:

1. Trigger using the intended Google Form
2. Insert a row into a new spreadsheet
4. Add the following Google Sheets formula to the Batch Settings of the Insert Rows Building Block
       =HYPERLINK("${editResponseUrl}","Update Details")

THIS DOESN'T WORK!!!

BUT THIS DOES

Daniel Florey

Jul 21, 2015, 10:07:46 AM7/21/15
to flore...@googlegroups.com, harkira...@itpreneurs.com
You'll have to stick with Ultradox syntax. You cannot simply use statements used in other apps and expect them to work in Ultradox.
You should be able to insert the URL by simply using ${editResponseUrl}

Harkirat Singh

Jul 22, 2015, 5:01:37 AM7/22/15
to floreysoft
Thanks Daniel,

I was able to achieve the desired output using the following Formula in a hidden second row

=ARRAYFORMULA(if(E2:E="", ,HYPERLINK(E2:E,"Update")))

Daniel Florey

Jul 22, 2015, 5:24:04 AM7/22/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Great! Thanks for the tip!