Contacts not syncing

Kelvin Savage

Nov 10, 2021, 3:14:29 AM11/10/21
to floreysoft
I have been having issues with my floreysoft google contacts share app. Yesterday an nonreply email was sent to my users informing them that they should login again to accounts because their app is invalid.
I did that and ask a few people to do that also. Since the relogin, my contacts are still not syncing. Now this is the message I get:
"Temporary problem while processing ksa...@ais-freetown.net, trying again later. Internal reason: null."

Can someone please advise.

Thanks

Daniel Florey

Nov 10, 2021, 5:48:12 AM11/10/21
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi Kevin,
we are working on migrating the app to the People API and switched on the new version.
We are working on the issues and hope to get it resolved soon.
Unfortunately some of the issues are related to certain users/contacts, so they just popped up after going live.

Best,
Daniel

t...@wobber.org

Nov 20, 2021, 10:36:01 AM11/20/21
to floreysoft
I also have been having problems for multiple days.  Initially, the log said that I needed to give permissions, but the permissions are present and have been for a while.  Now the log says "account disabled".  Any news on what is happening?

Ted Wobber

Daniel Florey

Nov 24, 2021, 11:14:47 AM11/24/21
to floreysoft
A new version is live. Could you please test if you still see any issues? Thanks!

Daniel Kohtes

Nov 25, 2021, 2:52:00 AM11/25/21
to floreysoft
I am not able to install this as it is not offered in Market. Installed Version is 6.0.

When will the update be available for us?