Google Sheets too slow for Ultradox

Bmpa Contact

Nov 25, 2014, 5:24:17 AM11/25/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com

We are dealing with a complex scheduling issue and trying to use UD for it but it appears that Googlesheets and Ultradox work at different speeds

Our first version use Google Form to collect 4 pieces of information 2 dates (Order date, query date), Supplier and product type.

There are 4 other columns in Sheets that use =arrayformula (...scripts...) to calculate 4 variables that are needed to populate an email to the enquirers to tell him if the product is early or late and what to do if it is Supplier A or B, or if it is Product A or B etc.

When we look at the sheets it can take up to 1 minute for the calculations to iterate through but by then the email has been sent out with blanks where the details should be.

Is there any way of getting Ultradox and Sheets to sync - or to get Ultradox to pause which Sheets catches up?

Eventually there will be 30-odd variants and not just 4

Daniel Florey

Nov 25, 2014, 5:27:02 AM11/25/14
to floreysoft GmbH
You may want to use a timer in ultradox to delay the execution for some minutes.
Just insert the timer as the very first building block in your flow.