trouble subscribing/re-installing SharedGroups Medium Enterprise edition

je...@jeffswanson.biz

Dec 29, 2012, 11:26:47 AM12/29/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
When trying to subscribe/re-install the Medium Enterprise edition it states this service has already been installed to this Google Apps domain. We previously had SharedGroups installed and would like to start over, the domain name is jeffswanson.biz. Can you please reset so we can re-install?

We have also paid for a subscription to the Medium Enterprise edition that somehow was never tied to our domain or was applied to the wrong domain. We have paid for service through May 31st, 2013. This can be confirmed by invoice number RE-20120531-2461.

Thank you.

je...@jeffswanson.biz

Dec 29, 2012, 8:41:10 PM12/29/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

More information to assist with troubleshooting. I finally figured out which Google account I used to manage/install the service originally.  At first I wasn't sure I had the correct account because when I logged in with the account at www.sharedgroups.com it said my subscription was expired. Then I clicked on extend, go to market and that's when I noticed the subscription/license is set to expire on May 31st as it should.

At this point I have messed everything up and would really like to start from scratch with my Google Apps account instead of a regular gmail account. I deleted the app on Google App Engine over a week ago, so I need to re-install regardless.

I realize it's the holidays but I sent my first email on 12/17 and have yet to hear from anyone. If someone could please follow-up with me as soon as possible I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Daniel Florey

Dec 30, 2012, 4:17:15 AM12/30/12
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please login to
with the account jeffswa...@gmail.com
This has been used to setup the installation.
If I should move it to another account, please let me know.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeff S

Dec 30, 2012, 10:21:04 AM12/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello, thank you for the response.

I'm able to log in as instructed and this is what I see; https://jsbiz.egnyte.com/h-s/20121230/c5f8588bff7f4137

If it's not to much of a hassle... I would really like to move to a different account. The new account is (**).

Please also send me or point me to instructions on how to re-deploy the SharedGroups application to Google Apps Engine. I no longer have the application installed and need to re-deploy. I intend to setup the application under a new Google Apps Engine account using (**).

Hello, thank you for the response.

I'm able to log in as instructed and this is what I see; https://jsbiz.egnyte.com/h-s/20121230/c5f8588bff7f4137

If it's not to much of a hassle... I would really like to move to a different account. The new account is (**).

Please also send me or point me to instructions on how to re-deploy the SharedGroups application to Google Apps Engine. I no longer have the application installed and need to re-deploy. I intend to setup the application under a new Google Apps Engine account using (**).

** FYI - I'm not sure how to post my email address to google groups so others cannot see. I don't care to be SPAMMED. FYI - I'm not sure how to post my email address to google groups so others cannot see. I don't care to be SPAMMED.

Jeff S

Dec 30, 2012, 11:02:18 AM12/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
FYI - jsbizsharedgroups is the new identifier and I invited deploy.floreysoft at googlemail.com as a developer.

Jeff S

Jan 1, 2013, 11:42:17 PM1/1/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com

Jeff Swanson

Jan 2, 2013, 10:11:11 AM1/2/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to be a pain... I have other projects dependent on sharedgroups that are now being delayed. How can I get this resolved ASAP?

Daniel Florey

Jan 2, 2013, 10:11:58 AM1/2/13
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the quick support tool...

...and send me the id & pwd that will be shown after startup?

I'll have a look.

Daniel

2013/1/2 Jeff Swanson <je...@jeffswanson.biz>
Sorry to be a pain... I have other projects dependent on sharedgroups that are now being delayed. How can I get this resolved ASAP?

Jeff Swanson

Jan 2, 2013, 10:20:12 AM1/2/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, here are the id & pwd.