Error loading Google Sheets blocks in Ultradox

Jason Morris

Jan 25, 2016, 2:04:23 PM1/25/16
to floreysoft
Trying to add load worksheet block, and I'm getting no options in the Select Worksheet drop down list.

When the setting screen is loaded I get the error com.google.gdata.data.TextContent cannot be cast to com.google.gdata.data.OutOfLineContent (Loading settings)

Doesn't seem to matter what sheet, what block, they all give the same error.

Jason Morris

Daniel Florey

Jan 25, 2016, 5:11:16 PM1/25/16
to floreysoft GmbH
I cannot reproduce the issue on my end. Are you available tomorrow for a remote session?

Jason Morris

Jan 26, 2016, 1:42:02 AM1/26/16
to floreysoft
The problem seems to have resolved itself. This morning, while testing, I was also having problems with my name servers.  I don't know if those two things could be related.  But as of now it's working.  I'll let you know if the problem recurs.

Thanks,

Jason