Exception: Request failed for https://api.doxey.io returned code 400

Jacob van den Berg

Jul 19, 2021, 3:40:19 PM7/19/21
to floreysoft
Hi Daniel,

How are you guys doing, I hope everything is well with you!

I just ran the doxey-client-gappsscript-sample and it returned the following error:

Exception: Request failed for https://api.doxey.io returned code 400. Truncated server response: {"code":400,"message":"transformation failed (4)","exception":"org.jodconverter.office.OfficeException","details":"Task failed"} (use muteHttpExceptions option to examine full response)
testMerge
@ Code.gs:130

I believe this is something on your side, could you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Jacob