MS Word to PDF

David McGill

Dec 16, 2015, 11:10:31 AM12/16/15
to floreysoft
I have uploaded an MS Word docx file and it looks great in Word, but when I generate a PDF from Ultradox, it isn't rendered correctly.

What should I do to correct this?

Daniel Florey

Dec 16, 2015, 11:20:33 AM12/16/15
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
if you need pixel-perfect documents, please either generate Word documents or open / save your Word files with LibreOffice. You can open your Word files with LibreOffice and save them as .odt.

This should do the trick.

Hope this helps,
Daniel