[feature request] scroll-lock when using the preview pane in html editor

Brett Carver

Sep 26, 2014, 1:15:59 PM9/26/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
When I'm editing in the html editor, and I have "Show Preview" enabled, it would be really helpful to have the option to lock the two panes so they will scroll together.  That way no matter which one I scroll, the other keeps in sync so I can see the source html and formatted page together.  Since they will be of different lengths, the synchronization point should be either at the top of the view, or the middle of the view (probably this one).