Local Time & Date Merge Field for Ultradox

Aleigha Larrondo LAC

Apr 17, 2014, 6:54:42 PM4/17/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I've found this merge coding for the current time and date: Time.now.strftime("%m/%d/%Y")

This gives me GMT.  I'm wondering how I code/change this to reflect my actual local time?

Please advise!
THANKS

Daniel Florey

Apr 17, 2014, 7:04:47 PM4/17/14
to floreysoft GmbH

Aleigha Larrondo LAC

Apr 17, 2014, 7:11:48 PM4/17/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thank you SO much!

I am PST, (GMT - 7:00)

Aleigha Larrondo LAC

Apr 18, 2014, 2:45:41 PM4/18/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
@Daniel - how do I use your time code, and input for the correct time zone? Do you have an article about this?

Aleigha Larrondo LAC

Apr 18, 2014, 2:47:48 PM4/18/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
@Daniel or even just the way to "extract" or "input" the time of submission with the Google Form I have as the starting point of my Ultradox.  That time is always correct, but even when using the given code for that timestamp, it doesn't come across, it still changes it.

Daniel Florey

Apr 21, 2014, 11:45:53 AM4/21/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
I've added another parameter for the timezone:

Example: to format the current date in your timezone use something like this:

${now;datetime(op=full;otz=GMT-7)}

Hope this helps,
Daniel

Aleigha Larrondo LAC

Apr 21, 2014, 3:05:00 PM4/21/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel!

I tried this EXACT formula, and it's still not working (still giving me UTC time).  Should I put in an input then output to help it?  Or?

Let me know - I REALLY appreciate your help!  This is our last "hangup" before we use your service for all of our invoices!

THANKS
Aleigha

Daniel Florey

Apr 22, 2014, 9:31:34 AM4/22/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Hi,
can you please download and start the remote support tool and send me ID+PWD?

http://get.teamviewer.com/floreysoft

I'll then have a look and will try to help you.

Thanks,
Daniel