Value must not be null - Smartmail

Tanya Meronk - Bader TV NYC

Jun 11, 2012, 5:59:34 PM6/11/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
What does "Value must not be null" mean?

I received this error message when sending a templated email using smartmail.
This is the first time I have seen this error, though I have seen other errors when trying to send templated smartmail.

Is there a time tomorrow that we can schedule support?
value-must-not-be-null.jpeg

Daniel Florey

Jun 12, 2012, 5:44:09 AM6/12/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes, just let me know when you are online.

Tanya Meronk - Bader TV NYC