only one domain adressbook

danibo

Jun 8, 2012, 1:53:44 PM6/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hallo
on our google domain we use shared contacts an UCM with 4500 contacts. we are two persons and everybody is allowed to see erverything.
right now we share an adressbook in shared contacts which we have always to synchronise with my contacts to stay up to date.
we would like to use just one main adressbook (domaincontacts), so we do not have to synchronise all the time with my contacts.
in UCM I can see only my personal contacts.  I created domain users and added both members. but I only can see my privat contacts..  the domain users are stil empty
What would be the best way to reach this goal?
thanks
danibo

adrian0cg

Jul 16, 2012, 12:06:58 PM7/16/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I just tried UCM and think this is a limitation of the cloud version, but it would be great if somebody could confirm this (because we are thinking of moving to an enterprise version in this case). Or is ir only enabled for Apps Users once domain-credits are bought?

adrian0cg

Jul 16, 2012, 12:15:46 PM7/16/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
This seems to be this problem with GoogleApps