UCM MIni not appearing in Conversation View

JS

Apr 30, 2012, 1:05:30 PM4/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've updated the permissions for my domain installed version of UCM, ut I am not seeing the Mini "tab" as described in the video in the conversation view.

Do we need to uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks.

Hendrik van Wyk

Apr 30, 2012, 7:07:52 PM4/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. Not showing in GMail. I reinstalled it as well. No luck.

Any suggestions?

Dan Waldschmidt

Apr 30, 2012, 7:09:53 PM4/30/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I reinstalled the plugin two times and the UCM mini contextual widget is still not showing up.

I am very disappointed.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Daniel Florey

May 1, 2012, 3:56:22 AM5/1/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Most likely you are facing caching issue.
Can you try to load your mail with this link:

Once the UCM mini shows up you can use GMail without this special flag.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

JS

May 1, 2012, 8:37:19 AM5/1/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
That seems to have worked for me.

Thanks.

Dan Waldschmidt

May 1, 2012, 9:17:47 AM5/1/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Worked for me....

sean lu

May 7, 2012, 3:00:10 AM5/7/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
hi, i asked you the question why UCM not appear in my google apps GMail "more" menu, and also not appear in email pages, but no reply from you, and I searched and tried this , but still not working, can you tell me how to get UCM work for my domain  ?

regards
sean

Daniel Florey

May 7, 2012, 3:24:01 AM5/7/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
did you add the UCM to your domain properly?
Click on "Add it now".

Hope this helps,

Daniel

sean lu

May 7, 2012, 9:27:13 PM5/7/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I did , several times.

Please see my attached screen shots : it looks properly installed into my google apps, even my colleagues can log into www.ucm.me by their same domain named email, but they do not see UCM in the 'more' menu, and no gadget inside their email either.

Please advise is that because I installed the service quite long time ago and now reactivated it then there is the problem ? Can I delete UCM and install once again for the domain ? is it possible to solve all the problem ?

Thanks
Sean
Daniel

2012/5/7 sean lu <sean...@gmail.com>
ucm google apps gmail no show UCM mini.png
ucm google apps register page1.png
ucm google apps register page2.png

Daniel Florey

May 8, 2012, 2:38:46 AM5/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that makes sense. Please remove the service from your Goolgle Apps dashboard and install it once again.
No data will be lost.

2012/5/8 sean lu <sean...@gmail.com>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/floreysoft/-/28yZkgleSR4J.

sean lu

May 8, 2012, 8:56:51 AM5/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
thanks, but i would like to confirm before i perform, do you mean i 'delete' the service of 'ucm' from my domain control panel ? and go to 'google apps market place ' to install/add the UCM to my domain again ?

regards
sean

Daniel Florey

May 8, 2012, 8:57:09 AM5/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
yes, exactly

2012/5/8 sean lu <sean...@gmail.com>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/floreysoft/-/qM6Qzy4YwRgJ.

sean lu

May 8, 2012, 10:27:10 AM5/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
thanks, i deleted UCM from my domain, and installed it again, and now I can see 'UCM' from "More' menu in gmail page.
and after tried your suggested :
-qte-
Most likely you are facing caching issue.
Can you try to load your mail with this link:
-- unqte --

I also see the UCM mini.

thank you very much, now i can let me colleague work around it.

--- one more question, in UCM tagged 'domain shared contacts' I have 41 contacts, but I can not find or figure out what Label or Group these contacts are from in my Gmail Contacts ? can you tell me how and where those 'domain shared contacts' come from ?

many thanks.

best regards
sean

Ross Carlson

May 8, 2012, 4:47:55 PM5/8/12
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Same here - not sure what I'm missing but I'm getting no UCM mini in Apps - have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted Chrome/Firefox, cleared cache and started with ?nocache=1

What am I missing??

-Ross

Efron Hirsch

Jun 7, 2013, 5:08:50 PM6/7/13
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I've tried everything here and still cannot get the UCM Mini to run. Could be because I am also running Xobni Smartr, but not sure.

Paul Colman

Jul 31, 2014, 5:55:37 AM7/31/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I can see the UCM mini at the bottom of every email. However, when I click to launch or expand UCM mini there's nothing there, just a grey box. The arrow button does work and opens the full UCM tab. I've tried all of the above suggestions, but still just a grey box. I'm still in the trial period.

There's also an Insightly Gadget, but I can't work out how to turn that off without removing the whole app from Google.

Please help.

Thanks

Paul
ucm.PNG

Manon Métais

Jul 31, 2014, 3:05:41 PM7/31/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Same problem as Paul here. Please help. Thanks!

da...@suncabo.com

Aug 5, 2014, 7:54:16 PM8/5/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Yes - we have the same problem here as well - just a grey box. Does not work on Chrome or Firefox

Daniel Florey

Aug 6, 2014, 2:10:33 AM8/6/14
to floreysoft GmbH
Most likely a change on Google's end. I'll keep you posted in this thread.
Thanks for the reports!
Daniel

Paul Colman

Sep 11, 2014, 12:03:52 PM9/11/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Has this been fixed yet?

David Girard

Sep 11, 2014, 12:25:45 PM9/11/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
it's still not working for me. Is there an update?

Sincerely,

David Girard

Paul Colman

Sep 12, 2014, 5:16:55 AM9/12/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I got it to work, but I had to turn on the potentially unsafe script. In Chrome there was a shield icon in the address bar, I clicked and asked it to load the script. The https in Gmail is now crossed through with warnings. But UCM mini seems to work now anyway!

David Girard

Sep 12, 2014, 10:18:15 AM9/12/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Well that's no good as it then open your browser up to all kinds of potential exploits :-(

Sincerely,

David Girard

Paul Colman

Sep 12, 2014, 10:38:08 AM9/12/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully Daniel Florey will reassure us that the script is safe? And let us know if/when it can be trusted by Google.

David Girard

Sep 16, 2014, 3:42:13 AM9/16/14
to flore...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure that Daniel's script is safe... however, if you "open the door" then it allows for other scripts to run that may not be safe.. ie.. a rogue script on a website or in an email that would not normally be allowed to run - is now enabled because the security features are disabled. Dan?

Sincerely,

David Girard

Andreas Stuber

Aug 21, 2015, 8:55:33 AM8/21/15
to floreysoft
Not working for me. Long-time floreysoft shared contacts user. Installed UCM which seems ok, but UCM MIni doesn't work.

Andreas Stuber

Aug 24, 2015, 8:40:21 AM8/24/15
to floreysoft